Your Personal Celebrant Creating Unique and Memorable Ceremonies for Your Loved One with You
Welcome to My Website and thank you for visiting
Please have a browse and if you feel I may be the right celebrant for you, then why not call me and we can have a chat.
- I cover West Surrey, in the boroughs of Woking, Runnymede, Elmbridge, Spelthorne, Surrey Heath and Guildford
- I work mostly at Woking, Guildford, Aldershot, East Hampstead Park, Kingston, South West Middlesex and Leatherhead Crematoriums, also Clandon Park Natural Burial Nature Reserve, plus Brookwood and Chertsey Cemeteries. (Am happy to conduct at other places on request).
- I am an experienced and well respected celebrant, having looked after over 400 families since May 2016.
- Ceremonies can take place in any public setting such as pub, club or private venue. There are no restrictions on a venue for the actual celebration ceremony. The Covid restrictions have placed extra distress and stress upon families and limited numbers of mourners only being allowed to attend is very hard. Many more services are being live streamed now, which although not the same all loved ones and friends are still a part of the ceremony.
- I created and led the Non-Religious Service for Woking and Sam Beare Hospices for four years with over 300 people attending to remember their loved ones.
- I also led the Annual Remembrance Services for Woking Crematorium in July 2018 and 2019.
You have already made a decision or perhaps need some more information about creating a unique and personal celebration service for your loved one. I would be honoured to support you in doing just that.
This is a very important step you are taking and I am here to support and guide you in any way that I possibly can. Putting your trust in me at such an emotional and private time is something I will take great care of. This underpins everything I do in my celebrant role
Please take a look at the information included which I hope will assist you in making one of the most important decisions any of us have to make, how we say farewell to a deceased loved one. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time as I am sure you will have other questions.
There are 3 sections for you to browse.